Saturday 23 August 2014

Now that the big stuff is done...

Hey there!

Thanks for reading up to this point.  I wanted to get the big sword-of-Damocles posts out of the way so I can focus on the more mundane stuff.  I hope that what you've read so far has been helpful and supportive!

Don't worry, I'm still going to tackle the big issues when they come up.  But I also want to reinforce the purpose of this blog - to show people how to be happy and have a great outlook on life. 

In other news, the amazing artist of Warped Whimsy has finished my logo!  I love it, I think it's simple and elegant.  Tell me what you think of it!

Remember to subscribe if you want to read the blog when it goes live.  Follow me on Google+ if you like.  Even find me on Facebook, I'm cool with that.

Much love,
Teddy T.

No comments:

Post a Comment